Friday, March 5, 2010

You can find me over there

I started this blog a little over a year ago to share my rantings thoughts on parenting, natural living, healthy eating and natural childbirth. It's sort of become a cross between that and personal posts - with some other randoms topics thrown in there. I want to keep this blog specifically for my personal photos and ramblings about topics that I want to write about. So.... I've started posting about the adventures on my kitchen table in my craft room over here. I have some sewing/crafty tutorials I want to do and I feel like they "fit" better over there. So if you're not following me over there and your into that sort of thing, now would be a good time. Seriously, follow me. You know you want to.


In the meantime, I'm working on the "snow" post I promised. Loads and loads of pictures, prepare yourself!


0 comments:

Post a Comment