Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hide your kittens!

One of my in-laws barn cats had kittens about a month ago and yesterday I took Peanut over to "play" with them...with camera in tow of course!

I'm really, really hoping that no PETA activists read my blog, I don't want to get into trouble! But seriously, no kittens were harmed in the taking of these pictures...


"Here kitty, kitty, kitty! Gotcha!"



"You shouldn't try to run away from me, little kitty!"



"Here, mom! You want to hold him? He's too wiggly for me."




"It's okay, kitty. Mom said I shouldn't hold you like that. I'm really, really sorry if I hurt your neck!"


"Do you like my kitty kisses?"



"Oh, alright. You can go, I'll torture hold your brother for awhile."



"Let me help you down."


"This one is wiggly too!"

"Stay still, little kitty. I won't squeeze you too much."

"Two are better than one!"


"Shhhh, don't tell her where I'm hiding!"

18 comments:

  1. These are really fantastic photos. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.My.Goodness. The adorableness! Lucie quite enjoyed them too, although she is making barking noises so I think we have some work to do on animal sounds here. :)

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! You're a great photographer, Molly. Of course, having such a beautiful subject doesn't hurt, either. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter is the same way! We got her a kitty for christmas, and then this last week we got a new little kitty, who is the runt of his litter, and way too young to take home so we bottle feed him and such, and she absolutely loves them! She carries them around by their necks all the time haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I've been "stalking" for a week or two...Those pictures are absolutely precious! You have been blessed with a beautiful daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are priceless! I giggled through the whole post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful girl! Beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too hilarious!!!! I love the pics, and your commentary... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your baby and these kittens are just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute, you should consider making a photo album storybook for her to cherish for years to come with these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha they are the best pictures! Thats exactly how my kids have always treated our kittens!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here from MDC.

    Those pictures are hilarious--your daughter is cute too.

    I'm sure the kittens are fine...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Funniest darn thing I've seen in a long time. I love the neck hold picture. I burst out laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are some of the most adorable pictures i have ever seen. They are all framable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I came across this post after looking at the picture of your daughter under the table with the kitty kat. These are so FUNNY.......... I can't stop laughing & thinking about how CUTE they are. hehe

    Love the captions........they go perfectly with the pictures!

    ReplyDelete