Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Black Bean and Onion Wrap

While I was on my no sugar diet, I discovered Flat-Out wraps. Oh, they are ever so yummy! And sugar free to boot!


Lunch time around my house is usually leftovers from the night before or a bowl of cereal. Lazy, I know. But every once in awhile, I get the urge to actually cook something for lunch.

I made this on a whim and it was not only very tasty but super easy.

Slice up an onion and saute with about a TBSP of olive oil and a couple cloves of garlic. Dump in a can of black beans. Heat until warm. Spoon some of the bean and onion mixture into a wrap and enjoy! Me and Peanut sure did!

I ate mine with some fresh green beans. Perfect!


6 comments:

  1. That does sound yummy! Especially with fresh green beans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. Lunch is usually leftovers here too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great. Maybe I'll try that tonight...would make a great quick dinner since my hubby has to work late again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you come over and cook for me??! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so good! invite me over and make that! (dont forget the green beans)YUM

    ReplyDelete